The Pastoral Care program of the College aims to develop in each individual:
- a sense of dignity and worth
- a sense of personal and social responsibility for his/her actions and decisions
- an ability to communicate effectively
- a caring attitude towards others based upon a culture of respect and tolerance
- an ability to form satisfying and lasting relationships
- a sense of enjoyment and satisfaction from learning
Our five-level Student Management System is centred upon respect. This involves respect for oneseld and others, taking responsibility for one's own actions and the affirmation of achievement. Students have the opportunity of progressing through Merit Certificates, Bronze, Silver and Gold Awards.